Yongnuo 35mm f2 for Canon
A sleek wide-angle prime designed for Canon EF-mount DSLRs, the YN 35mm f/2 Lens from Yongnuo pairs the popular 35mm focal length with a bright f/2 maximum aperture to suit working in a variety of situations. Multi-coated glass elements reduce the effects of lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and maintained color accuracy. The lens can focus as closely as 25cm to suit photographing close-up subjects. While compact and lightweight in design, a metal bayonet lens mount ensures a secure, durable connection between the camera and lens and gold-plated contacts permit working with all exposure modes as well as transferring lens information to the EXIF data. A tried-and-true lens construction with design enhancements to benefit handling, this lens is an ideal walk-around lens for everyday shooting.
- Prime wide-angle lens designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, this lens can also be used with APS-C-format DSLRs where it will provide a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- The bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also aids focus control for shallow depth of field imagery.
- Multi-coated glass elements increase contrast and maintain color accuracy by reducing flare and ghosting.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- Compact, lightweight design incorporates a metal bayonet lens mount for added durability.