BlackMagic SDI-HDMI Converter
The Blackmagic-Design SDI to HDMI Battery Converter converts an SDI input to an HDMI output and additionally features an SDI loop-through output. The HDMI output automatically matches and outputs in the quality of the SDI input, whether HD or SD; whatever comes in is what automatically goes out. Both the HDMI and SDI connections support up to 1080p60 HD, which on the SDI side is equivalent to 3G. The converter also supports embedded audio on both the in and outs.
Converting to HDMI lets you connect SDI camera outputs to HDMI monitors on location. And the SDI loop-through allows connection to further SDI equipment.
Power is by a built-in lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery that allows on location work without external power, and an AC power supply is additionally also included.
- Converts an SDI Input to an HDMI Output
- Also Features an SDI Loop-Through Output
- Allows Connection to HDMI Monitors
- Both the In and Outs Support 1080p60 HD
- Supports HDMI and SDI Embedded Audio
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery
- AC Power Supply Included